The Paley Foundation
The Paley Foundation was founded to further Dr. Paley's mission of transforming the lives of children and adults who suffer from rare and challenging congenital, developmental and post-traumatic orthopedic conditions throughout the United States and the world.
In carrying out our mission, we strive to:
- Provide highly specialized, pioneering techniques to a wider range of children and adults who suffer from rare and neglected bone diseases, limb deficiencies and skeletal abnormalities.
- Promote public awareness of Dr. Dror Paley’s innovative medical procedures throughout the medical community, and to those who are afflicted.
- Educate and mentor orthopedic surgeons worldwide in the application of advanced techniques.
- Ease the trauma and burden of treatment on children and families by providing logistical assistance and support.
The funds from the Paley Foundation are used in a variety ways to further Dr. Paley’s commitment to “Saving Limbs, Changing Lives.”
Funds from the Foundation are allocated to:
- Ease the financial burden on patients by assisting them with supplemental expenses related to treatment including travel, housing and durable medical equipment.
- Purchase adaptive equipment such as spica cast car seats to loan to families.
- Support research and educational programming.
- Fund medical mission trips to developing countries.
For more information, please visit the Paley Foundation website.