You Deserve the Best Care
You Deserve the SAFEST Care
That’s not just our tag line during covid. We see BEST CARE, SAFEST CARE every day at The Paley Institute. It's in the eyes and masked smiles of those who have traveled far and wide to get their life-changing surgery. The enthusiastic steps taken by every employee walking up to their daily temperature checks, knowing that these small sacrifices allow us to keep helping others in need. We see it in our physicians, who make untold sacrifices every day to keep the institute running and their patients recovering. We see it in our therapy departments, where the stretches, exercises, and words of encouragement continue to help so many have successful outcomes. We are all tired of covid. But our mental and physical exhaustion will never overtake our commitment to our current and future patients.
The world’s recovery from covid will take time.
Sometimes medical treatment, including surgery, can’t wait.
Don’t delay treatment because of covid.
The Paley Orthopedic & Spine Institute has safely remained open since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic. We continue to accept new patients, schedule and perform surgeries, run outpatient clinics and continue physical and occupational therapy sessions. We also offer convenient virtual appointments for all patients.
We are proactively keeping our patients, their families, and our staff safe through increased precautions such as:
- Temperature screening at our entrance
- Wearing facemasks at all times
- Regular use of hand sanitizer
- Social distancing in our waiting area and therapy rooms
- Virtual enrichment and education programs, such as our Starfish Kids program
- Please click here to read more about St. Mary’s Medical Center’s updated COVID visitor policy. You may also utilize their COVID 19 assessment tool, which is available on their web site.
- We look forward to seeing you soon to provide the BEST CARE and the SAFEST CARE.
Dror Paley, MD, FRCSC