The Paley Institute is located on the campus of St. Mary’s Medical Center, home to the Palm Beach Children’s Hospital, the area’s only dedicated 24-hour pediatric emergency center. The Palm Beach Children's Hospital has a dedicated team of child life specialists who assist children and families during the hospitalization, helping to reduce stress and anxiety. The Paley Institute works closely with the hospital staff in order to ensure high-quality care throughout all stages of treatment.
The Palm Beach Children's Hospital boasts a variety of services designed with children's unique health needs in mind. Some of the programs and services offered include:
- Palm Beach Children’s Hospital at St. Mary's Medical Center is the area’s only 24-hour dedicated pediatric emergency department.
- Our physicians are teachers. We’re affiliated with Florida Atlantic
- University’s School of Medicine and the University Of Vermont College Of Medicine.
- Our Child Life specialists are here to help reduce stress and anxiety for hospitalized children.
- We are the area’s only hospital to have access to the latest cancer clinical trials as a member of the National Cancer Institute’s Children’s Oncology Group.
- A 7-member staffed Pastoral Care Team works with our medical specialists to help heal body, mind and spirit.
- We offer the latest in imaging technology for quicker images with less anxiety.
St. Mary's Medical Center boasts a team of dedicated physicians, nurses, and staff, offering a broad spectrum of outstanding medical care, including the acclaimed pediatrics programs and services at the Palm Beach Children's Hospital, as well as award-winning services in trauma, stroke, orthopedics, and obstetrics.