If you are a new patient, or would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office at 561.844.5255 or toll-free at 844.714.5293. You can also request an appointment online at Schedule an Appointment. If you have questions about billing or insurance, please see Insurance & Billing Information.
When should I arrive for my clinic visit?
Plan to arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled clinic visit to allow time for us to process your insurance and billing information.
What do I need to bring to my clinic visit?
- Current health insurance card
- Picture identification
- Referral and/or authorization forms (if required by your insurance company)
- If referral is required, it is your responsibility to obtain it from your primary care physician
- If any forms were mailed to you, please bring completed forms to your appointment
- Copayment (two separate copayments may be required: one for the physician and one for the hospital)
- List of your current medications
When booking your appointment, a representative at the Paley Institute will inform you on instructions for submitting x-rays, MRIs, and CT scans. Radiology must be received by the Paley Institute prior to the scheduled appointment. We also strongly recommend that you contact us to confirm receipt.